The life and times of a fat DJ in Washington, DC.
(via mydrunkkitchen)Digg Dot Tumblr Dot Com
Added a lower conch to this opal bullet cluster themed ear project today. Two more additions left and the project will be complete! Blue and pink opal bullet clusters from @anatometalinc #piercing #bodypiercing #philly #philadelphia #southstreet #AssociationofProfessionalPiercers #appmember #safepiercing #NoKaOiBodyPiercing #instagood #instacool #jewelry #bodyjewelry #picoftheday #mybodymod #bodymodlife #legitpiercingslook #legitbodyjewelry #conch #earproject #opal #anatometal (at No Ka Oi Tiki Tattoo)
I am not normally into piercings, but I really like this.
(via anatometal)Body Piercing by Luis Garcia
DARK CHOCOLATE CREATURES
Hard femme or High femme?
Drax listens to some music.
i tried not to reblog but
drax narrates my life sometimes.
The man in the purple suit
For the seventh consecutive year, RM Rhodes will be at SPX, this time at table I5. Because of his purple suit, he is the easiest person to find in the room. This year, he will be debuting three books: Torrents, Venezia and Lars Vegas Presents…
Top ten facts about RM Rhodes:
1. He curates the SPX Good Eats Google Map. He went to high school down the street from SPX and his soul dies a little bit every time someone goes to Chili’s.
2. He has Dave McKean’s signature tattooed on his arm. There’s a long story behind it and you should totally ask him about it.
3. Even though his office building has a higher security clearance than he does, he’s not legally allowed to tell foreign nationals what he does for a living. Sorry.
4. He has lived for the past ten years in one of two secret underground bases with his wife and two cats. The current underground base looks like a hobbit hole and the previous one looked like a volcano.
5. He once crashed Santarchy dressed as a giant panda. Just because.
6. He is older than he looks. Not “we found your fingerprints at a crime scene in Calcutta in 1898” old, but “old enough to remember watching WKRP in Cincinatti on television” old.
7. His first original graphic novel series, Oceanus Procellarum, used the work from 40 different artists.
8. He is reading his way through his father’s Heavy Metal collection. He’ll also have a small number of dupes for sale at SPX.
9. Once a month, he reads Bandes Desinees with a French teacher who lives up the street from him.
10. He occasionally writes for The Hooded Utilitarian.
i want this.
The Small Press Expo
THREE WEEKS AND COUNTING!
We’ve got all sorts of new happenings at spxpo.com in anticipation of SPX 2014, happening September 13-14 in Bethesda, Maryland.
(Hop the Metro from anywhere in DC - we’re at the White Flint Station)
SPX is big. REALLY BIG. This is the largest independent comics show in the country with nearly 700 artists spread across close to 300 tables. We’ve got 23,000 square feet of COMICS happening under one roof!
That’s over half an acre!
So to make the most of it, I recommend you do a little home work! Your assignment - if you choose to accept it - is to spend a few minutes formulating your plan of attack based on:
We’re so proud of our line-up of stellar guests, spanning the full breadth of independent comics and joining us from all over the world.
Over 100 new works – and counting will make their debut at SPX 2014. This list is a great way to prioritize who you want to see at the show! But these aren’t the only books to keep your eyes peeled for, you’ll also want to take a look at…
Recognizing excellence in the comics medium, the Ignatz Award is one of the most coveted festival prizes in comics. You’ll find the nominated books here, and each nominee is highlighted on…
SPX 2014 is nearly 700 creators strong and counting, with artists represented from all over the world. Our master exhibitor list tells you where to find them all.
With only TWO DAYS of show and all this magic to experience, it PAYS to have a plan - so START SCHEMING.
We’ll see you in THREE WEEKS!